12 Apr Commissioning Engineer
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our clients, employees, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ICS is looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join our growing team of professionals in our Blaine, Minn. location.
The Commissioning Engineer will perform work assignments requiring an experienced understanding of commissioning procedure or operating requirements and involving routine assignments of moderate variety and complexity. They’ll select or adapt standard procedures of equipment receiving objectives and technical advice from the supervisor. One or a combination of typical duties may involve:
- Conducting various tests, checks, site observations and verifying proper operation and operating procedures as necessary to troubleshoot, identify and verify equipment and system malfunctions. Documenting the deficiencies and working with the entire commissioning team including construction personnel, trade contractors, architects, engineers, and owners to resolve deficient items.
- Working with a variety of computer-related equipment; give direction to contractors making adjustments or modifications as necessary to achieve desired results.
Compiling, computing, and interpreting technical data; may prepare observation and test data; develop or prepare punch lists or final test documentation; or check drawings and submittals for accuracy and applicability.
- Advanced knowledge of technical or operational techniques, usually acquired through Associate or Bachelor level college degree in Mechanical Engineering or 4 to 5 years related work experience.
- Advanced understanding of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, building controls, building operation and construction.
- Mechanical contracting experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.