26 Apr Facility Assessment Specialist
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our clients, employees, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ICS is looking for a Facility Assessment Specialist to join our growing team of professionals in our Park Rapids, Minn. location.
The Facility Assessment Specialist is responsible for conducting on-site facility assessments. This position will physically assess facilities and report the findings through effectively and logically communicating a 10-year deferred maintenance plan. Facility assessments will include condition analysis, cost budgeting for repairs of building components and systems, technical report writing, and presenting findings to the internal team, owners, and operators. The Facility Assessment Specialist will develop strong relationships with clients in the public school, municipal, private, and healthcare industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Development:
- Professionally provide proactive communication with clients and build lasting relationships.
- Successfully coordinate and facilitate kickoff meetings and client meetings.
- Effectively communicate a comprehensive report and capital plans.
- Accurately acquire, interpret, and communicate data.
- Develop project timeline and successfully manage the project and the corresponding workload to stay within schedule.
- Efficiently schedule and complete site visits.
- Successfully complete asset condition analysis and cost budgeting for each project.
- Travel to project sites as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 6+ years of working industry experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in mapping software such as Google Earth.
- Knowledge of construction techniques, materials, and components.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours as projects require.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.