14 May Human Resources Director
ICS Consulting is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our clients, employees, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions is possible.
ICS is looking for a Human Resources Director to join our growing team of professionals in either our Fargo, N.D. or Blaine, Minn. locations.
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for effectively developing, implementing, and communicating initiatives, procedures, processes, and systems around benefits, recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, organizational development, performance management, compensation management, and overall strategic direction of Human Resources. They will positively impact the work environment and ensure the company recruits and retains the best talent by being an employer of choice. The position will lead the company’s functional and strategic initiatives to ensure that ICS moves forward to reach the company vision. The HR Director will provide an overall focus for the department and lead the HR team while also ensuring individual responsibilities and goals are executed and achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successfully implement projects and strategic initiatives that continue to ensure a company culture that aligns with company goals and retention of talent.
- Lead and manage recruitment and onboarding needs.
- Successfully build learning and organizational development programs and professional development based on company needs.
- Partner with managers to ensure effective communication and HR needs are met across the organization.
- Manage employee engagement survey process and corresponding companywide action planning and communication.
- Spearhead internal company communications and initiatives.
- Partner with management to effectively handle employee relations issues as well as provide support in areas of coaching and disciplinary action.
- Successfully handle compliance documentation and communicate standards through a strong understanding of EEOC, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, OSHA, AAP process, and federal and local laws.
- Maintain and develop employee handbook, write and update job descriptions, and maintain employee documentation and records as necessary.
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Frequently communicate with vendors, brokers, and insurance carriers while researching market trends to modify and upgrade the company to a competitive benefits program; successfully communicate findings to executive committee and partners.
- Monitor and track benefit programs and complete legal documentation as needed.
- Effectively research compensation and market data, gather surveys, and ensure effective compensation philosophy.
- Effectively communicate and train on an effective performance management process.
- Regularly update the HR dashboard and communicate with company leadership.
- Ensure effective implementation and management of HRIS.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- Industry experience strongly preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence and drive change.
- Strong public speaking and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proven ability to be resourceful, analytical, and think independently.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.