26 Feb Human Resources Intern
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our clients, employees, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ONE is looking for a Human Resources Intern to join our growing team of professionals in our Fargo, N.D. location.
This position will assist the Human Resources Department in day-to-day activities in recruitment, onboarding, data support, and communications and assist on special projects. This position will have the opportunity to be exposed to all areas of human resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update company intranet site with ongoing employee communications.
- Assist with onboarding checklists and corresponding items.
- Assist with recruitment needs and setting up interviews.
- Manage communications within companywide recognition program.
- Assist HR Specialist with filing needs.
- Work closely with the Human Resources Director on HR projects.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a degree in business, human resources, communications, or related field.
- Proven ability to be results-oriented and work well on a team.
- Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.