02 Oct Project Coordinator/Office Administrator
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our employees, clients, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ICS is looking for a Project Coordinator/Office Administrator to join our growing team of professionals in our Sauk Rapids, Minn. location.
The Project Coordinator/Office Administrator is responsible for general office and clerical duties. This position will assist clients face to face, as well as over the phone. The Project Coordinator/Office Administrator will be an integral part in ensuring that office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. They will also provide project documentation compilation and tracking, including assistance in development and maintenance of procedures related to project bidding, pre-construction, construction, and post-construction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct calls.
- Greet and assist clients that come into the office.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders.
- Schedule meetings in the conference rooms.
- Assist in vendor relationship management.
- Key support for office departments, including: Accounting, Marketing, IT, Project Implementation.
- Managing of projects: create bid packages, maintain bid lists, issue addenda’s, provide plan holders list to contractors, create bid box for project managers (bid tabulation spreadsheet, signage, date stamp, etc.), post bids and oversee bidding materials, issue recommendation letters to project owners, create submittal template spreadsheet for Procore, create and maintain documentation (contracts, change orders, AIA documents, project books, certificates of insurance, etc.), manage Procore database, bid packages, pay applications, plans and specifications, AIA documents, punchlists, RFI’s, update contract amounts.
- Create and maintain documentation (contracts, change orders, AIA documents, project books, certificates of insurance, etc.).
- Facilitate project closeout: issue award letters to contractors, create AIA documents and submit to contractors, contact needed parties for signatures and track progress, obtain operation and maintenance manuals, along with as-built drawings, create letters for the project owners and send all needed materials.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of administrative experience required
- Experience in the construction management strongly preferred.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and organize multiple aspects on projects.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Strong focus on quality.
- Ability to critically think through issues and identify creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to foster collaboration across project and design teams.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.