26 Apr Project Development Manager
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our clients, employees, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ICS is looking for a Project Development Manager to join our growing team of professionals in our Blaine, Minn. location.
The Project Development Manager is responsible for conceptualizing and packaging small and large planning, maintenance, and construction projects. This position works with the internal business development team to build relationships with customers through assessing needs and, in turn, providing effective facility solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively build and foster ongoing client relationships.
- Effectively bring projects from conceptualization to fruition.
- Perform data analysis and research to effectively create project scope, budgeting, phasing, estimating, and conceptual design that fits the needs of individual clients that will range from simple to very complex projects.
- Work with project partners (clients, contractors, architects, engineers) and internal team to ensure effective facility solutions.
- Analyze client needs and develop comprehensive and critical facility solutions.
- Effectively facilitate discussions and meetings and communicate with clients, public school officials, and project stakeholders.
- Work with our clients and internal team to ensure project planning, expectations, resources, and support are in place and ready for the project kick-off.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field preferred.
- Construction Management experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in construction industry.
- 2+ years of experience in project and business development in the k-12 industry preferred.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours.
- Strong technical writing ability.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to conceptualize effective ideas and critical thinking regarding solution development.
- Proficiency in pdf software.
- Proficiency in mapping software.
- Ability and experience in developing cost estimates.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
- Ability to learn and comprehend school finance and funding strategies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.