12 Apr Project Engineer
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our clients, employees, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ICS is looking for a Project Engineer to join our growing team of professionals in our Duluth, Minn. location.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting Project Managers with basic project needs. They will work diligently towards being able to perform project tasks independently. The Project Engineer will gain an understanding of the project, process, and effects of looking ahead to become a Project Manager. This position will assist in ensuring assigned projects are successful by working with clients, contractors, partners, and internal teams in following standards, practices, and schedules that result in value-added projects being on-time, on budget and ultimately forming lasting relationships with our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successfully follow the project budget and schedule.
- Effectively review proposal requests.
- Accurately draft changes to front end specifications.
- Productively communicate and regularly interact with the project team and other departments as needed.
- Assists with successful management of the project by reviewing and analyzing submittals, change orders, and RFIs for conformance.
- Follow internal process, policies, and delivery methods for projects.
- Ensure and maintain a culture of safety on the project site.
- Successfully work with Project Managers to identify potential concerns, suggest solutions, and implement plans of action.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Currently attending school for Project Management or 5+ years of applicable field experience.
- Proven ability to work independently for periods of time.
- Proven ability to manage time, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to project sites.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.