26 Apr Project Manager – Media Office
ICS Consulting, Inc. is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our clients, employees, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ICS is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team of professionals in our Media, Pa. (a suburb of Philadelphia) location.
The Project Manager is responsible to be the controlling contractor on project sites and serve as a point-of-contact for clients. This person ensures that assigned projects are successful by working with clients, contractors, partners, and the internal team to follow standards, practices, and schedules that result in value-added projects being on-time, on budget, and ultimately forming lasting relationships with our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and successfully maintains project budget and schedule.
- Successfully coordinates on-site project team, contractors, vendors, schedule, owner correspondence, client-relations, drawing management, approvals, materials, and deliveries.
- QA/QC of construction materials and installation. Ensures purpose and content of the Construction Quality Management System Plan.
- Ensures and maintains culture of safety on project site.
- Productively communicates and regularly interacts with owner.
- Attends and runs project meetings with necessary stakeholders and/or project team.
- Works with architect and contractors to compile pricing and estimates for submittal to owner.
- Ensures successful management of project by reviewing submittals, change orders, and RFIs for conformance and ensuring budgets are within project scope and necessary invoicing takes place.
- Ensures necessary permits are obtained from corresponding agencies.
- Works with owner and facility staff to ensure understanding of construction process, project progress, timelines, schedule, and budget.
- Follows internal process, policies, and delivery methods for construction projects.
- Effectively communicates and works with internal team including site superintendent, project director, and project coordinator.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years in an industry-related project management role.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, architecture, or related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to influence and convey project expectations and updates to project team, partners, and clients.
- Ability to travel to project sites – must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to attend project-related meetings outside of normal business hours.
- Ability to lead a cohesive project team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in estimating and project management software.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.