ICS led the facilities strategic master planning, development, and pre-referendum efforts associated with the successful $23M voter-approved referendum in November 2012 for the Becker Public School District, including a 57,000 square foot addition and 6,500 square feet of renovations.
In addition to the recent referendum improvements, ICS has also provided construction management services for deferred maintenance and the district-wide bond referendum project including:
- High School HVAC Replacement
- Primary School Boiler Addition
- Intermediate Lighting Project
- Intermediate Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Addition of two-well (lap and diving) aquatics center
- Team locker rooms
- 900 seat performance art auditorium with fly loft, scene shop and dressing rooms
- Reconfiguration of the campus traffic patterns and navigation, underground water storage and mitigation for site water runoff.
The efficiencies of the ICS process afforded the procurement and management of over 2 million dollars in deferred maintenance projects ranging from $500 to $400,000 each. This included coordination of over 50 different vendors and contractors to complete these projects in 2 years with little to no disruption to school activities.