ICS led the facilities strategic master planning, project development, and community engagement, task force facilitation and pre-referendum planning services that led to a successful $21.95 Million voter-approved bond referendum in November 2013.
This successful bond referendum included numerous additions and renovations within the existing secondary facility including
- New 2-station gymnasium including areas for new locker rooms and bathrooms as well as dedicated spaces for wrestling and dance
- Replacement of the original 1928 auditorium structure with a new 500-seat multi-use auditorium and performance space
- New multi-purpose student cafeteria with areas for project-based learning and break-out instruction areas or community assemblies
- An elevated 3-lane walking track that is available for student and community use
- Reconfigured main office and secured entrance
- Various improvements to the District’s track and field complex
ICS provided comprehensive Owner’s Representation services for the various additions and renovations for the District.